Monday, December 29, 2008

Cleaning up the mess


Today Barry and I took the Christmas tree down, put up the decorations and cleaned the garage!  Whew....it makes me tired thinking about it.  It really wasn't bad since we did it together though.  We managed to clean up the living room and most of the kitchen and I made tea using my new water heater and teapot mommy got me for Christmas.  It worked wonderfully.  I made it back to the gym tonight.  Boy, can I tell I have skipped a few days and ate my mommy's cooking :-(  I am going to have to hide at my house with only a head of lettuce for the next month to get rid of the three pounds I gained over Christmas holidays.  I did enjoy seeing my sister and her husband with their six month old baby.  Gwen does nothing but smile and laugh....until it is nap time.  I think she is a good baby.  I can't wait for Spring Break.  I think the kids and I are going to go and visit for a few days.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mommy? anyway.. we had a good time too and I am dieting myself. The wii fit thing analyzes your body fat and stuff. I was expecting to be like 98% fat, but it wasn't that bad. See ya spring break Auntie.